Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Did you know...
- Anyone who lives in the state of California is eligible to get an SFPL library card!
- The Park Branch is a 6 minute walk from Urban (closer than Whole Foods!)
- The SFPL has amazing resources like Kanopy (think free netflix) and Flipster (free online magazines)
- They also have more research resources than our great library, which may be helpful in your research projects.
What to do
- If you don't have a card, don't know if you have a card, or have lost your card, now is the time to apply!
- During advising, your advisor will give you an application or have you print it up. The link is right here. Fill it out.
- Have one person from your advising group or your advisor give the completed applications to Sarah. Hand it to her at her desk in the library or put them in her mailbox on the first floor of Page St.
- She will put your library card in your mailbox when they arrive!
- Commence celebrations.