Before you start your research, you should do the following:
- Understand the basic time frame and dates for the portion of Che’s life that you are researching. Knowing the dates will help speed your research, especially when you are scanning pages to locate specific and useful information.
- Write down all you already know about your assigned stage of Che’s life or the country.
- Scan through the following suggestions of resources. Note which options seem to be the most useful, especially to start your research.
- Make a list of the questions you think you need to answer to produce your movie.
- Make a list of the types of resources you would like to find – images, sound clips, film clips, writings by Che, speeches, and specific facts.