Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Give credit to the author or creator of the source information
- Avoid plagiarism by telling your reader whose idea is being presented
- Stay organized
What do I cite?
- Cite any ideas that are not your own.
- Cite quotes from other people.
- Cite ideas that you have paraphrased or summarized.
- Do not cite "common knowledge" which includes dates and basic facts. When in doubt, cite it or ask Sarah the libarrian or your teacher for clarification.
- Do not cite your own ideas.
Click here to find out how to use Noodletools